Business Loans Direct
Updated August 19, 2014
Collection of Personal Information
When accessing or using Business Loans Direct, we collect the following personal information from you in order to provide our services and to meet your needs:
- Personal contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Financial information, including bank or brokerage account numbers, and investment information.
- Social security number.
- Unique identifying information, such as your account number, password, and name.
- Preference information, including product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences.
In addition, we may also gather:
- Business information, such as company name, business size, and business type.
- Demographic information, including education, age, gender, interests, and zip code.
As with most websites, Business Loans Direct automatically gathers certain information about your computer when accessing our website, including IP address, browser information, referring and exiting pages, and operating system.
Use of Personal Information
The information we gather from you is used in a number of ways, which includes:
- Ability to fulfill your order.
- Sending your order confirmation.
- Evaluate the needs of your business to suggest appropriate products/services.
- Provide you with requested product/service information.
- Send product/service updates or warranty information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Ability to administer your account.
- Provide newsletters.
- Send marketing communications, such as promotions, discounts, and new products.
- Website improvements and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Display content based on your specific interests.
In some instances, Business Loans Direct will share your personal information to third parties, which are described in our privacy statement. However, we do not sell your personal information to any third parties, but may provide your information to companies who provide services to us to help with business activities, such as shipping and customer service. When working with these companies, they are only authorized to use your personal information in order to provide the necessary services to Business Loans Direct.
- As required by law, we will release your personal information to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To protect our rights, protect your safety and the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request, we will disclose your information.
- During the event of Business Loans Direct being involved in a merger or sale of all or a portion of assets, you will be contacted via email or website notice of any change of business ownership or the uses of your personal information. You will also be provided with options you have regarding matters such as these.
- We will not discloser your information to any third party with your prior consent.
In an effort to provide better products/services, we will share your personal information with other companies. If you’d like to remove your information from these companies, please contact Business Loans Direct.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
The pages of our website contain electronic images commonly known as Web Beacons or Single-Pixel GIFs, which work with cookies to compile statistical information to analyze our website’s performance and may be used in our emails to determine which recipients have viewed our emails and links. Web Beacons and cookies are used to monitor the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Links to Other Websites
The Business Loans Direct website contains links to third party websites, which may have separate Privacy Policies and Terms of Usage. Prior to submitting your information to these third party sites, we recommended reading their policies.
We strive to ensure your personal information is secure with Business Loans Direct, including sensitive information on our order forms. As a results, we encrypt transmissions of sensitive information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Although we follow the industry standards used to protect information, no method of transmission over the internet is 100 percent secure, including the use of electronic storage. As a result, we can not guarantee absolute security.
Business Loans Direct will retain your personal information as long as your account remains active or as long as we need it to provide you with products/services. Should you wish to cancel your account or request we no longer use your information, please contact Business Loans Direct. We will retain and use the information we’ve gathered to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement.
To correct, change, or update any personal information for accuracy, please contact Business Loans Direct.
Business Loans Direct